At the royal and luxurious Umaid Bhawan, Zubin Mehta, son of Blossom & Nitin Mehta (owner of MECORDS India LTD) and Aashna Varma daughter of Arun & Mini Varma vowed to be with each other forever with their family and friends in a grand 3 day wedding affair. Jodhpur saw the creme de la creme of Mumbai as well their esteemed guests from across the globe – Kamlesh and Kaushika Hemdev, Maheka Mirpuri, Aly & Yasmin Morani, Kailash & Aarti Surendranath amongst many others. After the 3 day celebrations another reception was held in Mumbai at Jade Gardens in Worli for over 1,000 guests from across the world. In at- tendance were Mohomed & Lucky Morani, Vindu Dara Singh, Poonam Dhillon, Captain Vinod Nair & Tulip Joshi, Kamal & Shoma Basu amongst many others who were seen enjoy- ing themselves at this grand soiree!
Zubin and Aashna met a few times in Mumbai as well as in Delhi to learn that they were truly meant for each other. Zubin, being more of a planner by nature between the both of them, formally proposed to Aashna, at the picturesque & uber romantic, Maldives Taj Exotica. This was followed by a breathtaking roka for a select few close family members and friends at Taj Lands End, followed by an extravagant event to mark the beginning of the #A2Z celebra- tions.
About the event
Jueta and Pratik Hemdev and their team at Yolo Entertainment and Weddings worked on the grand affair from the Roka ceremony to the wedding in Jodhpur to the reception in Mumbai. From managing and turning iconic venues such as Taj Lands End, The Umaid Bhavan Palace, Mehrangarh Fort and Jade Garden to personalising and organising a wedding fit for the roy- als. Below are a few key highlights for the same
– Chartered Jet flights were personalised to the wedding theme
– Guests were put up in the best properties all over Jodhpur such as The Umaid Bhawan
Palace, Ajit Bhawan, Hari Mahal by Taj, Raas Hotels, Radisson Green & Mariott.
– Guests arrived in open air vintage cars. Every detail was looked into to ensure the
guests have a royal time.
– Conceptualising and organising various types of events namely the Masquerade ball,
poolside drunch party, a larger then life Symphony of Souls Sangeet and one of the most beautiful weddings with the palace backdrop.
– The Baraat was nothing less than that suited for a Maharaja, with vintage cars, a horse chariot, horses, elephants, and camels.
– Talents such as Paris House Addict, Julia Bliss, Djembe drummers, the musical rock- star Guru Randhawa, Dj Aman Nagpal & his band Suryaveer Hooja, Silver Strings band and DJ AJ all lit up various functions with their outstanding performances.
– Fireworks by Azan Morani from Morani Fireworks
– Each function had a distinct theme and décor. The food also had a theme specially cu- rated by chefs from across all Taj Hotels in India. All the logistics and every single detail was seamlessly executed by the teams.
– The groom and bride donned beautiful outfits from designers such as Manish Malho- tra, Shantanu and Nikhil., Tarun Tahiliani, Sabyasachi
The family on Yolo Events
“Jueta & Pratik , the brother sister- duo from Yolo Entertainment & Weddings truly under- stood our vision and helped transpire our reveries & vision into reality !!!” – Mrs. Blossom Mehta
The young & energetic team put together by Yolo Entertainment & Weddings – Jueta & Pratik and The Wedding Co. – Apeekshit & Barkha were outstanding, enthusiastic, hardwork- ing, experimental and creative, the combination of all of which facilitated every event to flow seamlessly.
“We had a dream – The Mehta Family,
They fulfilled it & turned it into reality – Yolo Entertainment & Weddings & TWC ,
He captured it for us to cherish these moments forever – Ram Baherwani “ – Mr. Nitin Mehta
“Couldn’t have asked for a better 3 day extravaganza for my brother. I loved every minute of it. The best part is, I didn’t have to worry too much about the execution as the teams we worked with handled every function like pros. #WhenYouDreamWithEyesWideOpen” – Natasha Metha (sister of the groom)